Services for Individuals

We understand the sorts of issues that arise in the workplace and we work with individuals at all levels of employment to try and resolve these problems before they get out of hand.

We also know that individuals who need our help may be apprehensive about seeing a solicitor (often the first time they have ever had to do so) and so we work hard to put you at ease and listen carefully to your problem. We’ll then give you a clear action plan with timescales and a clear indication of our fees. You won’t experience any nasty surprises when you work with us.

Our Fees

We offer a reduced hourly rate for individuals and wherever possible, we offer a fixed or capped fee to help you budget for your legal fees and keep them under control. At the outset, we will have a chat with you on the telephone and if we can help, we’ll book you in for an appointment at a fixed cost.

Where you are bringing a claim in an employment tribunal, we offer fixed or capped fees for various stages of the matter to help you budget. Our fees for bringing an unfair or wrongful dismissal claim are set out in more detail here along with the different stages that are involved in bringing a claim.

You may also have Legal Expenses Insurance (LEI) as part of a household or motor insurance policy which will cover your legal fees. On occasion, we may consider offering a Damages Based Agreement – a “no win no fee” agreement – to help you pursue your claim.


We can help with:
  • You have been offered a settlement agreement to sign
  • You have been unfairly dismissed, as a result of gross misconduct or otherwise
  • You have resigned and want to bring a claim of constructive dismissal
  • You have suffered discrimination because of one of the nine protected characteristics: age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation
  • You are being bullied at work
  • You have “blown the whistle”
  • You have been made redundant
  • The terms of your contract are being changed
  • You need help and representation to bring a claim in the employment tribunal