We have developed a service entirely dedicated to advising and supporting HR Consultants to enable them to deliver the best service they can to their clients – their in-house lawyer if you like! We bring clarity and pragmatism to workplace issues so that HR Consultants fully understand the risks of proceeding with a certain course of action, without adversely impacting on day to day operations.
Having us on hand to run something by or advise on the next steps in a difficult matter has been described as “invaluable”, and gives the HR Consultant confidence in the advice they give at each stage of a matter. We’ll also prepare a settlement agreement or negotiate an Acas COT3 agreement where the situation warrants it.
And if that dreaded ET1 claim form lands, we are there to prepare a response and advise on the next steps, whether that is defending the claim or entering into settlement negotiations.
We also love to deliver training on any sticky areas, such as TUPE, or developing areas, such as sickness and holiday pay and we’ll happily support HR Consultants to deliver training to their clients to empower them with knowledge and reduce their risk of a claim.
Our fees are flexible and because we design a service around the needs of each HR Consultant, the price for our monthly retainers is at a level that works for you. If a monthly retainer is not your thing, we can offer our services at an upfront agreed fee.
We can help with:
- Advice and guidance you deliver to your clients to ensure it is compliant, risk assessed and pragmatic
- Complex drafting of contracts and policies
- Advice and guidance during complex internal procedures, such as disciplinaries, absence management, reorganisations and TUPE.
- Preparing settlement agreements
- Defending your client against an employment tribunal claim
- Delivering training to you or your clients